Thursday, August 13, 2015

NASM’s August Spotify Playlist: Brighter Than The Sun

I chose the songs in this month’s playlist because they have strong lyrics that keep me thinking about my goals or are songs that make me want to sing and dance. The playlist starts with a slower tempo and lyrics of “I had a dream so big and loud” and “take back my life.” I start each workout reminding myself or clients why I/we are doing this. The tempo increases to follow the flow of the OPT model with stronger beats and tempos in the middle and slowing down for a cool down. The playlist concludes with a song that leaves me feeling happy and lyrics that tell me to be “brighter than the sun.”

*SOME SONGS MAY BE EXPLICIT ON THIS WORKOUT PLAYLIST–LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED*

The post NASM’s August Spotify Playlist: Brighter Than The Sun appeared first on NASM Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment