Sunday, February 7, 2016

Kids Boot Camp Follow Up Video

In last months newsletter we predicted kids fitness programs to take off this year...


... and to show you we practice what we preach here at EPTI... I'm launching my own kids fitness boot camp.


Normally if I'm launching a new program I like to start marketing at least 4 weeks in advance, but this was a spur of the moment decision so I have only 2 weeks to get this kids boot camp up and running.


To begin with I'm going to use 4 different media, when I have more time I'll add more marketing funnels, but this is enough to get started.


Here they are...



  1. Email marketing

  2. Facebook ads (targeting our kids list and fans)

  3. Referrals

  4. Google organic


Over the coming months I'll be breaking down in more detail exaclty how we set up each of the above marketing tactics plus more.


But for today, it's just a quick overview of what we're doing.


IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE POST THEM IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW AND I'LL DO A FOLLOW VIDEO TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ALONG THE WAY.


The post Kids Boot Camp Follow Up Video appeared first on European Personal Training Institute.

No comments:

Post a Comment